Wow! This year has just flown by!
I can hardly believe that 2011 is just around the corner. It’s been a bumpy ride this past year with lots of ups and downs. I didn’t manage any of my resolutions for last year (as much as I tried). But for now it’s time to focus on the future and not worry about the past.
Here are some of my top things that happened in 2010 (in no particular order):
- Starting this blog in September
- Turning my hobby into a business in March
- Graduating from my Undergrad in April
- Graduating from my Postgrad in October
- Turning 25
- Building furniture of my own design for the first time
- Seeing my cousin get married
And here are some of my resolutions for the new year:
- To achieve my Creative Goals
- To travel to Michigan to see my cousin get married (a different cousin than before) in the Northern Summer
- To find a little place of my own
- And to learn to give myself a break
I hope your new year’s celebrations are safe and happy.
See you next year all refreshed from my week off.