I am aware that I am not an American and that we as Australians do not have this tradition of Thanksgiving.
BUT, I love the idea of it and I kinda think we could do with some reflecting (well I do anyway).
I am thankful for…
- My dad being totally fantastic
- The country I live in and the opportunities it has given me
- My family
- The online community, including all my friends I met through twitter
- The Sunshine, making it easier to get out of bed
- Bloggers for putting themselves out there
- Opportunities that pop up out of the blue
- Everyone who reads this blog for taking time out of your busy day
If you are in America, have an amazing Thanksgiving and if not have a wonderful Thursday.
Thank you for brightening my day.