Archives by date
You are browsing the site archives by date.
by Dannielle Cresp on December 30, 2010
Wow! This year has just flown by!
I can hardly believe that 2011 is just around the corner. It’s been a bumpy ride this past year with lots of ups and downs. I didn’t manage any of my resolutions for last year (as much as I tried). But for now it’s time to focus on the future and not worry about the past.
Here are some of my top things that happened in 2010 (in no particular order):
- Starting this blog in September
- Turning my hobby into a business in March
- Graduating from my Undergrad in April
- Graduating from my Postgrad in October
- Turning 25
- Building furniture of my own design for the first time
- Seeing my cousin get married
And here are some of my resolutions for the new year:
- To achieve my Creative Goals
- To travel to Michigan to see my cousin get married (a different cousin than before) in the Northern Summer
- To find a little place of my own
- And to learn to give myself a break
I hope your new year’s celebrations are safe and happy.
See you next year all refreshed from my week off.
by Dannielle Cresp on December 24, 2010
I just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!
I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and that you get just what you want and what you need too.
Have a safe and happy day.
by Dannielle Cresp on December 22, 2010
Yep. That’s me. 25 today.
I had big plans of writing the 25 things I wanted to accomplish at 25, but I just couldn’t think of that many.
I had a good day with a lovely lunch and great company. We went to Grill’d in Degraves St and sat in the sunshine! We did some window shopping and found my dream gift (unfortunately it was out of the budget range). And decided to look again in the post Christmas sales for something else I might like.
I had dinner with some of my family and had my Dad’s famous chocolate mousse cake for desert.
All in all it was a good day.
I even came up with an idea for the blog in the new year, but for now it’s a secret so shhh!
I hope my 25th year can be the most fantastic one yet. But for now it’s time to focus on Christmas…